*Approximate length in inches but may vary based on each individual body type and measurements
PROTECTION LEVEL & CERTIFICATIONS
BALLISTIC PROTECTION LEVEL IIIA
Designed to protect against high-velocity handguns up to and including .44 magnum cartridges
TESTED TO NIJ STANDARDS
Tested to the National Institute of Justice's standards to give you the best protection possible
It's covert design adapts to fit your unique body shape with a simple but strong four-point adjustable system. The adjustable points at your shoulders and waist ensure you can have the perfect fit and protect your vital organs.
Alongside this, the innovative materials used in the vest such as aramid fibers, mesh lining, and soft poly-cotton will protect you from gunshots and edged blades and keep you comfortable for longer.
- Made with SafeGuard certified reclaimed soft armor panels
- Elastic front adjustment system with secure closure
- Soft polycotton outer material
- Lightweight front and back protection
- Internal soft aramid plates
- Ventilated CoolMAX mesh lining
- Sizing from small to 2XL
Unrivalled undercover protection
The functionality of body armor shouldn't be compromised for the sake of concealability, thankfully you can have both with our covert body armor range. With its adjustable, elastic waist you can adjust the shape of our vests to fit perfectly to your body, making them even more discreet to onlookers.
BALLISTIC-RATED ARAMID FIBERS
Unrivalled undercover protection
Our hard-wearing soft armor panels are made from military-grade aramid fibers to protect you in threatening environments. These strong fibers offer a higher level of protection than ever before thanks to their tight weave, which not only absorbs the kinetic energy of projectiles but also stops them from being to pass through the fibers.
Breathable COOLMAX lining
Unparalleled cooling ability
Our covert CoolMAX range is designed to be worn close to your body, so we have engineered the lining specifically to channel heat away from your skin. Whether you intend to wear this vest in hot environments or for long periods, the mesh material on the inside of this vest will keep you ventilated and cool when you need it the most.
LIGHTWEIGHT ARMOR PANELS
Light as a feather protection
We strive to provide you with outstanding levels of protection at the lowest weight possible. Our panels are manufactured using cutting-edge technology that combines unmatched strength with feather-light textiles to provide you with the protection you can comfortably wear all day.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Before you purchase your vest, we recommend checking your measurements to ensure your vest is the perfect fit for you. You should measure your chest, your waist and the length from just below your sternum to your navel.
|Chest (inches)||34 - 36"||38 - 40"||42 - 44"||46 - 48"||50 - 52"||54 - 56"||58 - 60"|
|Waist (inches)||28 - 30"||32 - 34"||36 - 38"||40 - 42"||44 - 46"||48 - 50"||52 - 54"|
|Length (inches)*||12 - 13"||13.5 - 14"||14.5 - 17"|
*Approximate length in inches but may vary based on individual body type and measurements
How to clean the outer vest
- Remove all protective inserts and any attached accessories from the outer carrier
- Make sure any fasteners such as zips or velcro adjustments are closed
- See the wash instructions on the carrier care label, you will see a selection of the below icons. We recommend that you hand wash the carrier with a soft cloth or brush
- To dry, hang or tumble dry on low heat (do not tumble dry the protective inserts)
How to wash the soft protective panels
- Remove the panels from the carrier
- Gently wash the panels with a damp sponge. Use a mixture of cool water and mild detergent
- Wipe off any excess soap with a damp sponge
- Dry the panels with a cloth
- Only reinsert the panels into the carrier once they are fully dry
The reclaimed aramid materials are inspected and graded by our expert in-house armor technicians to ensure they meet our strict quality criteria. Once they have passed the inspection our soft armor panels are then paired with a new carrier to produce a high-quality ‘as new’ finished vest.
All of our vests come with a 1-year warranty and are tested to NIJ standards giving you confidence in the quality and protection of our products.