*Approximate length in inches but may vary based on each individual body type and measurements
PROTECTION LEVEL & CERTIFICATIONS
BALLISTIC PROTECTION LEVEL II
Designed to protect against small handgun rounds, up to and including .357 magnum jacketed soft point
KNIFE PROTECTION LEVEL 1
Designed to protect against blades with an impact energy of 24 joules and penetration up to 7mm
TESTED TO NIJ STANDARDS
Tested to the National Institute of Justice's standards to give you the best protection possible
Further to this, soft plates inside the vest will resist ballistic and stab threats. The laminated aramid fibers have been tightly woven to prevent anything penetrating the vest. Giving you piece of mind when wearing this vest.
Feel like this isn't enough protection for your needs? The fully integrated pouches on the front and back of the vest are capable of carrying 10" x 12" ballistic SAPI plates. By installing SAPI plates into the vest you can upgrade the protection from Level IIIA threats to heavier threats of greater force, such as rifle rounds.
- Made with SafeGuard certified reclaimed soft armor panels
- Elastic four-point adjustment system with secure closure
- Strong durable outer shell material
- Internal soft aramid plates
- Lightweight front and back protection
- Ventilated CoolMAX mesh lining
- Fully integrated front and back pouches
- Option to insert SAPI plates
- Sizing from small to 4XL
- SAPI plates are not included with this vest
SMALL ARMS PROTECTIVE INSERT
Unrivalled ceramic hard plates
To protect yourself from threats of greater force, such as rifle, you have the option to add small arms protective insert (SAPI) plates into our vests with plate pockets. When used in conjuction with Level IIIA soft body armor, these plates combined with your vest will give you NIJ Level IV protection.
BALLISTIC-RATED ARAMID FIBERS
Unrivalled ceramic hard plates
Our hard-wearing soft armor panels are made from military-grade aramid fibers to protect you in threatening environments. These strong fibers offer a higher level of protection than ever before thanks to their tight weave, which not only absorbs the kinetic energy of projectiles but also stops them from being to pass through the fibers.
FULLY INTERGRATED POUCHES
Protection from heavier threats
Sometimes you may find yourself needing to upgrade your vest in certain situations so that you have an even higher protection level than the standard Level IIIA protection. Fully integrated pouches allow you to insert 10" x 12" SAPI plates to protect yourself from threats of greater force.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Before you purchase your vest, we recommend checking your measurements to ensure your vest is the perfect fit for you. You should measure your chest, your waist and the length from just below your sternum to your navel.
|Chest (inches)||34 - 36"||38 - 40"||42 - 44"||46 - 48"||50 - 52"||54 - 56"||58 - 60"|
|Waist (inches)||28 - 30"||32 - 34"||36 - 38"||40 - 42"||44 - 46"||48 - 50"||52 - 54"|
|Length (inches)*||12 - 13"||13.5 - 14"||14.5 - 17"|
*Approximate length in inches but may vary based on individual body type and measurements
How to clean the outer vest
- Remove all protective inserts and any attached accessories from the outer carrier
- Make sure any fasteners such as zips or velcro adjustments are closed
- See the wash instructions on the carrier care label, you will see a selection of the below icons. We recommend that you hand wash the carrier with a soft cloth or brush
- To dry, hang or tumble dry on low heat (do not tumble dry the protective inserts)
How to wash the soft protective panels
- Remove the panels from the carrier
- Gently wash the panels with a damp sponge. Use a mixture of cool water and mild detergent
- Wipe off any excess soap with a damp sponge
- Dry the panels with a cloth
- Only reinsert the panels into the carrier once they are fully dry
The reclaimed aramid materials are inspected and graded by our expert in-house armor technicians to ensure they meet our strict quality criteria. Once they have passed the inspection our soft armor panels are then paired with a new carrier to produce a high-quality ‘as new’ finished vest.
All of our vests come with a 1-year warranty and are tested to NIJ standards giving you confidence in the quality and protection of our products.